On The Rail Podcast
Claim your massive Genting Poker sign-up bonus here!

Directory Live Scores My Stakes Googlemap Arcade Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Poker Forum - Eat My Stack > Poker Topics > Poker Chat
FAQ Members List Award Calendar EMS Bookie Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pro

Played online about 3/4 times this year and played one local live event last month, my first since a GPS in May 2013.

Just don't have the time to put into it due to 2 small kids and busy job

Hope everyone is happy and in god health
deanp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 02:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm still around. Don't really play poker much now, just the Essex home Game on stars when I'm available ( even managed to win it a couple of weeks ago).

Have been senior union rep at work for nearly two years now which takes up a lot of my time. I keep in touch with a few from here on twitter, Balrog, Stants and Reg. Mainly about racing but the occasional random rubbish as well. Keep in touch with a few others on skype. We have some good racing chat and had a particularly good time chatting during Cheltenham. For some bizarre reason they liked to follow my tips, although Cheltenham was successful.

Still do the odd bit of photography but time is very limited now. Mainly concentrating on racing. Making a small profit but finding it hard to get on with bookies nowadays so am investigating some new strategies.

If anyone is interested it is Breeders cup weekend on Friday and Saturday evening, one of the great weekends of the year for racing fans, so will be on skype if anyone fancies a chat.